Welcome ...

All you aspiring rappers , this is the place for you to get some quick lessons on rapping. I have included some practical examples which you will enjoy reading and rapping! I plan to regularly update new rhymes,new techniques to help you boost your confidence during freestyle rap battles....
Have fun and enjoy!
-mc xtasy

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I like to rap battle in orkut!...This is how i initiated a new thread in the community "Rapper's world"
.....................
this is the old homie called mc xtasy
these damn forums got mixed up n all so rotten n dusty
u post ur crap rap or phat rap wherever u happen to be
thats made these forums uninterestin n nasty
its like a hazy cloud , an infection,an iron too rusty
so i laid these foundation b4 this one infection lets u get infected
just start battlin as i chalenge u accept it...

rap rules apply, diss ppl but not personally,
slangs work fine but too much spoils the alchemy
try mockin ur opponent down by hook n crooks or by treachury
if u got it jus prove it ,i m sure u have it in u buddy!

keep dissin ,dont keep this thread empty!!so let me spit it n start:
start slowly pickup n spark!
just do it ,diss all, make a mark....


wat the fuck do u want to proof of me?
u know wat? i rap ,true , n urs gonna be a true copy.
ur ideas are of pea-brain down wid flu and arrangement of words too sloppy
i smell a bitch out of u , n ur attitudes too cocky
u better b a prostitute n turn to silk stockings
n why'd u feel soo dodgy ,
how can u forget that u are battlin a prodigy.
lets accept it ,for u to diss me is too sticky ,
n add to that my dissy selection of words ,ya , i m too picky.
not strange that u never get the better of my verse ,n i feel so pity.
im too into astrology
wat u'll write about me will jus b too stinky,,,
better dont gloat about it coz its gonna b too kinky
pick up da beats n try ur rhymes...seems like ur loosin me...
..............................

No comments:

hit counter