Welcome ...

All you aspiring rappers , this is the place for you to get some quick lessons on rapping. I have included some practical examples which you will enjoy reading and rapping! I plan to regularly update new rhymes,new techniques to help you boost your confidence during freestyle rap battles....
Have fun and enjoy!
-mc xtasy

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Flipping examples 1

Opponent's line:
"u got some fire witin, only to burn ur self,
u gotta take a break, boy u need some help..."

My reply:
"of coz i got a FIREcausin DIRE consequences
to burn to death all u LIARS even b4 u falls in NEMESIS"

-->the internal rhymes "fire,dire,liar"
-->the ending is special for me!.."consequences" rhymes wid "falls in nemesis"
I actually liked the opponent's lines too,that i had a fire only to burn myself..that shit was tight...but i guess my shit was tighter!hopefully...lolz

No comments:

hit counter