Welcome ...

All you aspiring rappers , this is the place for you to get some quick lessons on rapping. I have included some practical examples which you will enjoy reading and rapping! I plan to regularly update new rhymes,new techniques to help you boost your confidence during freestyle rap battles....
Have fun and enjoy!
-mc xtasy

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I spit this in a reply in a rap battle...I liked it,hope you like it too.
the oopponent was talkin about spittina a chewing gum at me ...lolz...n i flipped it back...
also was commentin on my homies and gayish things..so i had to hit him back!

"Commentin on my DUDES and TUBES, you can do nothin better.
UNTIL I MAKE A JUICE OF UR SPOOFS N MIX IT UP WID PEPPER
hustler,i wont even waste a gum on u backstabber.
You spitted ur chewin gum ,FINE
and i CHOKE U UP WID DAT SAME WRAPPER."

Check out the rhymes...
1) dudes -tubes - juice - spoofs
2)better - pepper - backstabber - wrapper
Thinkin out of the box is more important than just rhyming!

No comments:

hit counter